SkinPen is used at Treat Yourself Aesthetic Studio.
Microneedling is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure suitable for all skin types. Microneedling creates thousands of microchannels that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process while minimizing cellular damage. This rejuvenates your skin from the inside out. The result is effective remodeling of scar tissue while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact. Microneedling is often customized with infusions to enhance treatment benefits.
Microneedling uses the power of collagen induction therapy to produce a re-energized complexion that is youthful and inviting. Collagen is a protein found naturally in the body that decreases with age. With a loss of collagen, the skin grows dull and thin. This procedure is non-invasive with little to no downtime.
Microneedling can treat:
- Dull skin texture
- Poor skin tone
- Sagging or loose skin
- Wrinkles, lines, creases, and folds
- Acne scarring
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage
- Enlarged pores
Benefits of Microneedling
- Non-surgical and non-invasive
- Can boost collagen production
- Improves skin elasticity
- Enhances skin tone and texture
- Combats enlarged pores, blemishes, sunspots, scarring, wrinkles, and lines
- Tightens, firms, and rejuvenates the complexion
- Safe for all skin types
- Maximizes self-confidence